Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully.
Kai Eatery Group Limited and Kai Eatery Limited trading as “Kai Eatery” respects the privacy of individuals. This policy sets out the way Kai Eatery Group and its franchisees collect, hold, disclose, use and protect your personal information. Kai Eatery will only collect personal information that is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities. By visiting our website or any other third party food ordering platform, creating any accounts with Kai Eatery, placing an order with any of our stores (including our franchise stores) or providing us with your personal information, you agree to your personal information being collected, held, used and disclosed as set out in this policy.
When you use our website, we collect personal information in the following categories:
1. Location information: If you permit an access location services through the permission system in your mobile device, we may collect the precise location of your device when the application is running in the foreground or the background so that we can deliver your order.
2. Transaction information: We collect your transaction details when you place an order via our website, this includes, the date and time of your order, the amount charged and the products that you have ordered.
3. Personal Information: This includes your name, phone number, address and any details that we may require in order to provide you with service.
Revisions to this Policy
We may revise this policy when necessary from time to time, so please stay updated with any changes. If we think any material would have a significant effect on your use of our website, we will notify you via email or by an announcement on our website. If you continue to use our website after revised policy update, this includes placing an order with any of our stores and providing personal information via our website to us, you will be deemed to have accepted the revised policy.
Expression of interest in franchise application
When you apply for a franchise with Kai Eatery Ltd, we, or a third party acting on our behalf, will collect personal details from you, this is so we can evaluate your application. If any of the following information is not provided, we will also advise you the impact such non-disclosure may have. This information includes:
Credit check information
Police check information
Where the expression of interest for a franchise with us has been submitted, you acknowledge that any personal information provided with this expression of interest may be used by us for:
1. Assessing your suitability as a Kai Eatery franchisee at the time of making your application.
2. Providing you with content, products or services requested by you.
3. Providing you with new information about franchising opportunities
4. Providing any franchise information that you may have requested.
Purpose of collection
Kai Eatery may use the information it collects from you for the following purposes:
- Responding to your request;
- Helping us to provide our services to you;
- Keeping you informed about any changes to our websites, as well as goods and/or services.
- Processing any orders or refunds you place with us;
- Conducting market research;
- Contact you with direct marketing materials, this includes emails, multimedia messages, short message services and instant messaging, or any other form of digital communications that exist now or in the future;
- Analysis of sales trends, stock management, sales and stock reports.
As mentioned under the heading “what information we collect”, when you express interest in franchising, you may be asked to disclose any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions which may affect your ability to carry out the job, this information will only be used for the purpose of assessing your suitability as a potential franchisee.
Sharing of personal information
If you use a credit card to place an order via our website or mobile site, your details will pass through our credit card processor who will have your credit card details for such orders.
Access, security and accuracy.
You have to right to correct, change or access any information that you provide to us. If at any time you would like to correct the personal information we have about you or if you would like to change your preferences, please let us know by contacting us at the email below. Your personal information may be provided at any time, any of such requests should be made directly by contacting us or by updating through relevant sites.
We will take reasonable measures to protect your information from loss, unauthorised access, misuse, modification or disclosure without consent. However, data protection online security measures cannot be always secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your information, this includes any data that you submit to us and any online transmission that happens on our website. Please take care to protect your own information and notify us as soon as possible if you suspect that your information is under any security breaches.
Use of vouchers and discount credits.
Any vouchers purchased and/or used/gifted by customers is subject to these terms and conditions, your use of these vouchers, discount credits, stamp cards or promotional codes constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Kai Eatery holds the right to terminate, change, update any terms and conditions of use on these vouchers at any time.
1. Expiry of vouchers/stamp cards/discount credits: Gift vouchers, stamp cards or discount credits cannot be returned or cancelled after purchase. All vouchers are subject to the date of expiry written on the vouchers at the time of purchase. Kai Eatery may, at its discretion, extend the expiry period of any vouchers, gift vouchers or discount credits in place of the one that is due to expire. Any unused value of the voucher is not transferable to cash and will not be refunded. No refunds will be provided by Kai Eatery for the monetary value on the vouchers, stamp cards or discount credits.
2. Use of Gift Vouchers: Gift vouchers, stamp cards, promotion codes or discount credits cannot be exchanged or refunded or redeemed for cash. Gift vouchers, stamp cards and discount credits are not money, legal tender, account cards, credit, charge or debit cards or securities. If any under any unexpected events of fire, earthquake or bankruptcy, vouchers, stamp cards, promotion codes, discount credits cannot be refunded, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
3. Terms and Conditions for use of Promotional Codes: Receiving, acquiring or using a promotional code issued by Kai Eatery Ltd or any other affiliates of the company constituted your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Codes cannot be returned or cancelled by the customer after issue. Kai Eatery may cancel, refuse or hold any promotional codes including but not exclusive to suspicion of fraud, incorrect usage or any other violations of these terms and conditions.
4. Complaints: If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of Use regarding the vouchers, promotional codes, discount credits or stamp cards, please do not use them.
If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of this website, please do not use this website, alternatively, you can order via phone or in-store.